template

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Hair Did

So I went and got my hair did ... lol it's only been over 2 years since this head of hair has had a dye job!  Really, it wasn't for the fact that it was overdue ... okay incredibly overdue... but rather it was the fact that....sit down for this.  I FOUND A GREY HAIR! Yes, I even had my bffl Erin confirm this recent development.  Just because a girl turns 32 does not give her hair permission to pop out some grey's.  Ugh, whatever!  I mean seriously, I'm GOOD to my hair.  I wash it, curl it, put shit in it to make it voluptuous and everything!  The LEAST it could do was hold off of the visible aging until I at least pop out a mini June.  That way its at least obvious why I got grey hair ... duh because isn't it because of popping out chillin's that makes you go grey?  At least that's what my mom says ....

I suppose I should clarify something here, if I was to have grey hair like this it wouldn't be so bad ... kinda sexy right? 


But that is NOT what mine looked like .... mine looked stupid and to top it off it could have at least started to grow into some cool grey steak or something.  Oh noooo it had to be unorganized and disheveled ...which is NOT me!  Ugh, who knew grey hair was so rebellious?!

So I took care of this disobedient grey issue and got some color.  I emailed my friend Cindy and we meant business!  Back to brown with blonde highlights is what my hair should be ... lol so that's what we did!  Wahlah ... here is the results ... yep I'm bringing sexy back, watch out!


Besos!
Go.Be.Love

No comments:

Post a Comment