template

Monday, August 13, 2012

Graduated!

Woot woot!  I did it .... I graduated! :) Go me!  This has been quite the year and I'm so glad I made it!  I look back at this past year and think where on earth did the time go?  After my first quarter of nursing school I thought it would NEVER end ... that I must have done something in a past life to deserve this torture because I certainly wouldn't voluntarily sign up for nurse boot camp! Psstttt!  Just think ... this ... is ... my ... goal!  Lol! I'm so glad I made sacrifices in my life to get here and can be so proud of my accomplishments.  I've never done something just for me!  I still have two more years till I've fully reached my goal ... but I'm so close!

Here are some photos of my nursing school memories... enjoy!!


















No comments:

Post a Comment