template

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Pore This!

So tmi about mwah ... I'm obsessed with my pores.  Hmm, let me repeat myself .... I'm OBSESSED with my pores!  So as you can imagine, I go through those silly little Bjore pore strips pretty fast ... the sucky thing is they are so spendy!  Major dislike for this "pore" (haha me so funny!) student.  With that said, I became resourceful and found a solution!  Elmer's glue!  Yes, Elmer's glue!  Kicker?  It actually works!!

You should definitely try it if you are like me ... or like pretty pores!  Make sure to buy the non toxic kind!  I'm very sensitive and was a little concerned at first if I was to have a reaction, shockingly I had no reaction at all and was very impressed! 

All you do is slather on a thin layer, wait for it to dry, then peel it off!  Super duper easy!  See exhibit A ... God I'm sexy!



See? Thin layer! Make sure your glue layer isn't too thin where it looks clear...it needs to look white.  How long you leave it on is depending on how thin/thick the glue layer is.  I average 5-10 minutes which isn't bad at all.  Sometimes its longer if I'm studying and forget ... just make sure to do this in private because it's SOOOO attractive.  I would worry about your safety beating the boys away ... or if your a boy reading this ... manscape in private. (trust me on this one!)  If you insist on doing this in front of your man then I insist you put the girls on full display so they are distracted by the power of the breasts.  :P

Try it!  It really works!  If you start to have people say "damn girl look at those pores" ... your welcome!  Oh wait people don't say that?  WTF!? :P

Besos!
Go. Be. Love

3 comments:

  1. Funny, next you will be eating paste, or cleaning your nails with boraxo.... Skip

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny, next you will be eating paste, or cleaning your nails with boraxo.... Skip

    ReplyDelete