template

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Bread Update

So remember when I became domesticated again and decided to make bread?  Well here is your update on that experiment...verdict?  Delicioso!!  It was simply so good! I have since experimented two additional times!  I have made a heavenly combination of white flour/orange zest (lots of it!), cranberries and cinnamon.  OMG!  My absolute favorite!  Its like eating desert!  I want to try and make a "cinnamon roll" style bread next time! 

I love the fact that I can make bread, without a bread maker, and it turns out amazing!  I also love knowing what is in my food and what I'm putting in this body.  It's also very affordable!  Really, for the price of one loaf of bread you can buy a 5lb. bag of flour that probably makes 6 loaves of bread or more!  Not to shabby of a deal if you ask me!  Plus, there really isn't a lot of muscle required for this bread.  The hardest part is just waiting for the bread to rise. (12-18 hours)  I have found if I start the dough at 9pm, then the next day when I get home at 3pm I can start it!  So really, I'm either sleeping or at school and the bread is working its magic on my kitchen counter!

Definitely recommend trying your own and experimenting with different flavors, if you do please pass the yummy flavor ideas along!  P.S.  Isn't she pretty?  Sigh ... I'm so good!


Besos!
Go.Be.Love

3 comments:

  1. When somе one sеaгсhes fοr his requirеd thing,
    therefore he/she wishes to be available thаt in detаil, so that thing is mаintаined over here.



    Feеl free to visіt my ωеb page - www.paleodietprimal.info
    Also see my web site > paleolithic diet foods

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm it lοoks like your websitе atе mу
    firѕt comment (it wаs super lοng) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I wrote and say, I'm thorοughly enjoying уour blog.
    I aѕ ωell аm an аspiгing blοg blоgger but I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any tips for rookie blog writers? I'd reаlly appreciate it.


    Feel frеe to viѕіt mу ωeb-ѕite - gscraper download

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. gscraper download: sorry for the delayed response! Life has been crazlicious busy! Thank you for enjoying my blog ... I promise to write more now that my crazy nursing school life is paused! :)

      Delete