template

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Trinity

So this one time I went to Trinity with some friends ... yes I have a few ... but only the few I can stand! :) It was a glorious night, the Friday after my last final was over with.   My only goal that night was to shake my bootey off, obtain at least one blister, hopefully get inappropriately groped, and get my drink on!  Just kidding about the blister btw ... nobody likes those .. everything else is completely appropriate!    :P Celebration of my first quarter of nursing school completion was a must and it was going down that night!  Woot Woot!

Trinity has a professional photographer that goes around snapping black mail ... I mean beautiful photographs of all the drunkards.  My friends and I just happened to be in two!  I will admit I have a history with the photographer ... and by history I mean he loves me.  He doesn't know my name but he loves me.  Yes, I'm that good.  :)  My last outing to Trinity, he followed myself and my bestie around taking a multitude of photos of us ... we're photogenic what can I say? Lol!

I thought I'd show off the photos he took because well ... they are kinda something in the middle of being awesome and super awesome.  I'm available for autographs ... just saying.

Photobucket

Photobucket

The group one is my favorite, I feel like it's an advertisement for The Breakfast Club or perhaps Friends.  Mah-valous wouldn't you agree?

Besos!  Go.Be.Love

No comments:

Post a Comment