template

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Lola's And The Bestie

So today was a fabulous day!!  Why you ask?  Well I shall tell!  My day started out spending it with one of my oldest bestie, Sheree.  (not by age ... but by how long we've been friends ... hmm wholly craptasticness ... I think its been like 23 years!! Really? Sheree is this right?)  Heart that girl!  We went out to breakfast at a very yummy restaurant named Lola.  I definitely recommend this place!  Everything on my plate was tasty ... I shoveled ... I mean ate my food in the most ladylike way.  May I recommend the Greek breakfast (mine) or the Eggs Benedict (Sheree's).  We even had some fresh donuts to enjoy before our breakfast ... reminded me of my Spain homeland!  Before you proceed to my breakfast pics ... keep your face away from the keyboard ... you know so you don't drool on it :)

Photobucket

After our uh-mazing breakfast we took a stroll ... remind you our belly's are full ... to The Yellow Leaf Cupcake Co.  As if I couldn't possibly get any fuller I needed to add a little cupcake goodness to feed my food baby.  This cupcake shop is by far my favorite out of all the cupcake shops in Seattle ... yes I have been to many ... duh.  I partook in a caramel macchiato cupcake and bought a pancake and bacon cupcake to go ... for my man friend, Tyler.  He loves bacon what can I say? Lol!

Photobucket

Isnt it the cutest?! So cute!!  After many hours of fabulous conversation we said our goodbyes ... sniffle ... and I was heading to Auburn to meet up with another pal, Tammi.  I had a date with "Breaking Dawn".  If you don't know what "Breaking Dawn" is I'm shocked .... SHOCKED!  One word:  "Twilight"  Now do you know?  I know, I know usually I'm the crazy woman in her 30's waiting in line with all the teenagers on opening night when the new "Twilight" movies come out.  Unfortunately for me I had a little thing called nursing school getting in my way.  So I had to wait.  Yes, wait.  DISLIKE.

My review of this movie?  Flippin fantastic!  Every time a new movie in the series comes out it gets better and better.  Thank goodness!  I cannot wait for the final one to come out next year ... eek!!  :)  Not gonna lie ... makes me want to read the series for the 4th ... lol ... who am I kidding 5th time.  Don't judge.

Sigh, such a full and amazing day!  I hope you had an amazing day too!  Till next time!

Besos!  Go.Be.Love

No comments:

Post a Comment