template

Thursday, December 1, 2011

6 days

That's right...6 days until I'm free! FREE! Did I mention I will be FREE! From nursing school that is! Two tests in the way of freedom...which I will spank and take their names BTW. Sigh...wish me luck on those last finals!

I remember back in the summer I was actually a little bored before nursing school started, I look back with such longing now. Awe the good ole days! :) School has been good ... I don't worry so much about what grade I'm getting ... I only worry about passing and not killing anyone. Which are two very important goals wouldn't you agree? I think of how busy I was, and it's only quarter one...the upcoming ones are about to get busier. Not too sure how it is possible, guess I will find out shortly!

My clinicals have been an experience ... I know that in my nursing career I will be faced with all sorts of fluids ... you know like urine, feces, emesis (fancy word for vomit) blood, and more. However, this nursing student does not prefer feces, emesis, or urine. If I gotta deal with it then I'm ready ... I can take it ... however not my preference....oh and I also don't like super dry flaky skin. Brrrfff.... that's the sound of me vomiting in my mouth a little bit. Flashback to flaky skin earlier this week ... quick change of subject...

However, what I do really like is endoscopy! I got to watch this cool procedure last week....awesome!! It's a peg tube insertion....you should watch it! :) Maybe I will work there someday! We'll see!

Well followers that's all I've got for tonight, I'm super tired! Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! Oh I will blog about mine soon! In 6 days to be exact!

Besos!
Go.Be.Love

No comments:

Post a Comment