template

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Free At Last

Free at last, free at last, thank gawd almighty I'm free at last! Woot woot!! First quarter of nursing school is officially over and winter break has officially begun. I am filling my calendar fast ... translation? Call me!! Lol!

I can say this quarter was intense and it's only the beginning. It's hard to wrap my head around that it is only going to get harder from here on out but ... I ... can ... do ... this! One thing I've gained from this first quarter of nursing school? Weight...bloody weight...yes readers the freshman 15 does really exist and it just so happened to take 4 years of college for mine to hit. Dang nursing school stress! Oh ... and guarantee I will be working out like a crazy person this break. Yes, CRAZY person! You know how I am.

Hmm, changes in my life? You betcha! I've decided to move out of my bffl's house early. Why? Well in April it would be a year that I have been living with them, a year! Can you believe it! They need their space and I need mine. Nursing school is tough and my bffl deserves her office back ... now I have the time to move whereas in April I will be in the thick of nursing school and can't even fathom the thought of moving! Ick! I hate moving!


Moving this time scares me and excites me at the same time. I feel like I'm ready yet also feel like I'm leaving the nest for the first time! Lol! Erin and her family have been such an amazing and strong support system for me that I am sad to leave. It's time and I of course will see them again but ... sniffle ... sniffle ... it's still a bitter sweet moment for me.

So where the heck am I moving to? Good question! I have two, yes two options. First option is to move in with my friend, Skip. He just bought a house in Buckley and offered up a room. But it's in Buckley, and like Enumclaw, far away from everything and everyone! Second option is to find a one bedroom apartment. Second option is more expensive than living with Skip, so the savings account will be depleted very quickly, but there's something to say about having your own space. I also worry about my dogs being alone all day, especially next quarter I will be gone for even more. My boys have been spoiled with constant lovins at Erin's house so it'll be an adjustment for them. There is also the whole "apartment living" issue ... being a single woman living alone is a little scary. Especially since what I can afford isn't in the greatest areas. Ugh decisions, decisions. I will let you know what I decide!

I've attached some random pics taken in the last few months ... enjoy them in no particular order! (The black and white one is crazy looking, yet I really like it! Thanks Kim!)

Besos!  Go.Be.Love





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment