template

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Spa and Wine Night

Did you know that the Spa at Salish Lodge, Snoqualmie Falls, just did a major remodel? It is FABULOUS! On Thursday, June 2nd, they had an open house with free wine, free food and free spa services! Amazing right? I fell in love with their spa and think that its time to book a ladies weekend .... who's with me?

Kristen and I enjoyed all the above and afterwards headed upstairs to the "Attic" to enjoy happy hour! Heehee you know me....I can't resist a good happy hour! Part of the happy hour special is a little thing called "flights". They had four different options to choose from, but with each option comes with 3 different wines....region themed. Kristen and I each tried the Snoqualmie Flight, featured chardonnay, syrah, and merlot from a local Snoqualmie vineyards.

Photobucket

Soooo yummy....and the food...get me started...so foodtastic! Hold on one sec....I had to wipe away some of my drool just thinking about it.

Make sure to add the Salish Lodge and Spa...plus Attic...to your "must do" in Washington! I will definitely be going back...soon!

Photobucket

Go.Be.Love

1 comment:

  1. our cousin, heather is a pastry chef there! :) she is oober talented. :)

    um...think we need a date there??? i want to do a getaway there maybe we can look into heather's discount and book it?!

    ReplyDelete