template

Friday, June 3, 2011

Hiatus

Well my hiatus is booked! Eeek! I ... will ... be ... traveling ... to ... Spain! That's right .... Spain! I'm am so very excited I can't even stand it! I figured I needed a mental break and there is no better time than right now, especially since I will have no life once nursing school starts. No better time than the present! I leave for Spain on June 30th, and will be there till July 17th.

Not only will I be traveling to Spain, but I will be visiting New York with my sister-in-law for 4 days ... then off to Arizona for some BFF time thru July 30th. So if you did the calendar math, that equals 30 days of traveling. I'm going to be exhausted but so happy at the same time.

I will be updating my blog on my travels so you can experience the beauty of my trip ... yay! Who will I be traveling with you ask? Me, myself, and I! :) Wanna know a perk of my trip? I get to see my friend Alberto while I'm in Spain! Yay me! I will have the best traveling companion on the weekends and during the week, while he is working, I will be either in Madrid or Barcelona exploring solo. I have never done a trip like this before, I don't even have a plan as to where I will be staying but I have some ideas and am looking forward to the spontaneous adventures that will be my life for 17 days!

I love that I have a friend over there that can take me around to the not so popular areas, I get to experience all the beauty that Spain offers! The temperatures will be above 100 degrees, so I've already succumb to the fact that I will be on a sangria and ice cream diet.....thank goodness for the heat so I can sweat those calories away! Lol!

Now ... time to buckle down on my Spanish lessons! Besos!

Go.Be.Love


4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about this blog, even if my computer doesn't like me! Seriously though, its great to hear you're making time to go out and live! I wish the the most amazing of times full of adventure and inspiration! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Adam! Hope you had a great birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. a) i want you to know i 100% support you and will always be here for you.
    b) i'm so friggin' excited for you. what a trip. a trip of a lifetime for real.
    c) can't wait to hear how all of your adventures go and can not wait to read as you go along! :)

    ReplyDelete