template

Sunday, October 14, 2012

NCLEX

Well folks ... it's official.  I passed my NCLEX!  For those that do not know what the heck a "NCLEX" is, the medical dictionary defines this hell ... I mean torture ... I mean .... awe shoot never mind!  Here is the officially official definition "a comprehensive integrated examination, developed and administered by the National Council of State Boards of Nursing, designed to test basic competency for nursing practice. The exam is administered by the individual boards of nursing that are members of the National Council of State Boards of Nursing and can be offered to candidates for licensure as registered nurses or as practical/vocational nurses." (Mosby's Medical Dictionary, 2009).  Yes I just did that ... I cited my source.  Lol the joys of writing a bazillion nursing papers this past year has trained me well!

So yes I PASSED that comprehensive integrated examination!  Insert major happy dance and big sigh of relief!   Talk about stress!  Oh and the good news I still have one more to go when I become a Registered Nurse!  Wahooooo!  Lol!!  I am officially licensed by the state of Washington ... PRACTICAL NURSE!  Too all my haters out there, here is a big FACE!  Um, not sure who those haters are but as cool as I am ... I'm sure I've got at least one hater out there!  Teeheehee!  Here is my cute nursing pin I received at graduation:



Well followers this is where I get a little sappy.  I just want to say a big THANK YOU to everyone this past year and a half!  Boy you sure have seen me go through many ups and down!  I would never have made it through any of it without all your love and support.  You all mean the world to me and have helped me achieve the goals I have set forth for myself.  So THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!

Besos!
Go.Be.Love

1 comment:

  1. SO proud of you June! I can't imagine! You're the bomb!!!

    ReplyDelete