template

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Sometimes I Bake

Yes it's true ... I know you probably think I've forgotten how because well ... I haven't in ages!  However, tonight I'm baking me some bread!  My bakeless days are over!  So to begin my domesticated life that I've missed ever so much, I've decided to make whole wheat/garlic/jalepeno cheese bread ... did your mouth drool a little bit reading that?  Because mine sure did! :P

My old high school pal kept posting all over FaceBook bread pictures ... and really who can resist some delicious carbs?  So I emailed her for the recipe, in turn she gave me this little gem of a blog:  "Simply So Good"  This chica-boom-boom makes a bomb bread with only 4 little ingredients; flour, yeast, salt, and water.  Of course with that base started, you can realistically add anything to the mixture your carb loving heart desires!!

I have it sitting on my counter as I type this little blog post, and in 12 to 18 hours I'm gonna flop it's fat dough belly on my counter, slather some flour on it and bake it in my new cast iron pot!  Is it a little sad how excited I get about this?  Lol ... you can obviously tell I've been consumed by nursing school way too long!  I'll post another post with the taste results of this experiment, cross your fingers it's amazing! (Otherwise it sure is a lot of time to wait for crappy bread!)
So for your eye delight ... me ... with dough!  Calm down ... I know my sexiness is out of control in this picture!

052

Besos!
Go.Be.Love

No comments:

Post a Comment