template

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

And It Begins

Nursing school that is! My first official day was on Monday, Sept 19th! Eek! Can you believe that it is here already? I have to admit, so far so good! I'm sure its a ploy from the program, make you think its not so shabby then torture you the remainder of the year! 2 days in and I already have 4 chapters to read, a long list of vocab to memorize and an essay due! Fun incoming!

So today is the day I will do most of it and then at 3pm I have a interview for a nursing assistant position here in Enumclaw. Not super excited for the job, but its a job and it'd be nice to have a little fundage, especially since I will be having my own place soon.

I will let you know how it goes! Back to the books for now!! Besos!!

PS. I got to make out all day in class yesterday! Granted they were dummies, and it was so I could be CPR certified....but still I got a little action from some rubber men and it's the most action this girl has seen in awhile! Can you tell I'm in need of some lovin? :P Lol!

Go.Be.Love

2 comments:

  1. bwhahah! just remember rubber dummies don't call the next day. :)

    good luck and so glad it's going so well for you now!

    ReplyDelete