template

Friday, June 24, 2011

Moving Forward

So normally I'm not an "air my laundry" kinda girl, but perhaps this may offer me some nice form of outlet....so as always take as you will! Plus it "airs" it and I don't have to talk about it anymore...hallelujahs!

If you don't know already I made the decision to move forward in my life journey alone, minus a hubbs. Not that I don't someday want a hubbs in my future life journey, it's just that I've made the executive decision that the hubbs I had didn't match exactly with my plans. Nuff said.

By far this hubb-less journey has been the hardest thing I have EVER had to do.....sucks hurting someone. However, I know the decision I have made was very thought out and wasn't made in haste.

In a time that support and love is needed the most in my life, I've been surprised by the reactions of the people around me with this choice. Some have been fabu and well...others....not so fabu. As is the way of life I suppose ... it will go on ... with or without some peeps. And you know what? I'm okay with it!

I'm excited to start this new chapter in my life ... not to say that some days haven't been simply brutal ... but today I'm excited for tomorrow. I'm healthy, happy...and going to Spain in 7 days ... wholly eekness!

Besos!

Go.Be.Love

4 comments:

  1. Much love JB and your future looks bright...you gotta wear shades!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO MUCH LOVE! you have amazing support. i'm so excited to see what life brings you the next 31 years. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola Chica, right now you are probably in your flight sleeping =) and i am sooooo happy for you. Can't wait to hear from you in Espa~a. Chau, muchos besos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Finally found the message with your blog address in it! Much love fro me. Hope you had an amazing time in Spain. Look at you, Ms. World-Traveller!

    ReplyDelete